Sydney Roosters Temporary Gym and Office Facilities
Date: February 2019
Mechanical and Electrical Design and Construct to Australian Standards and BCA 2016.
- Installation and connection of Sub mains from the
- We had a 400A Main switchboard design and build by Hager this supplied 2 x 160A Distribution Boards and 1 x 160A MSSB
- CT Metering for all out going submains
- Full lighting design created by Robus Lighting sensor activation in all areas maintaining energy efficiencies
- Emergency and Exit lighting to AS2293
- External Floodlighting, walkway deck lighting operating via timeclocks and PE cell.
- Smoke detection and interconnections to AS 3786
- Wifi access points
- Pre conduiting for Comms
- Pre conduiting for security system
- Lockable metal Switchboards complete with Safety switches and Emergency test station.
- Maximum Demand Calculations for council submission.
- Daikin VRV system was installed with multiple ducted systems conditioning the space.
- Offices, meeting rooms, breakout rooms, lunch rooms, wrestle room and gymnasium were all individually controlled via each sections room wall controller. This project had the Daikin Itouch controller installed were at one location the entire site could be controlled, operated and programmed from one location.
- High level of concentration for compliance with AS1668 fresh air intake was a huge priority for the client.
- Fire trip shutdown for all systems over 1000l/s was also through the Itouch controller
- Fire rated boxes were installed for any ceiling penetration.
- Communication room had 1 x High wall split system installed with over temp alarm back to Itouch controller.
- Mechanical ventilation throughout for exhaust and supply we achieve with great assistance of Barry Smith and Associates Mechanical Consultants.