The role will involve:
- Working across multiple projects large & small, throughout Sydney.
- Maintaining & fault finding domestic & industrial wiring/ components.
- Installation of new wiring & systems.
- Work independently and with a team to complete tasks at hand.
- Interpret & read plans to execute tasks at hand.
- This position may require you to work overtime subject to work load.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need the following
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology & Current Electrical Trade license.
- NSW building White Card.
- NSW Manual Driver’s License
- Effective verbal communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service approach.
- Positive, motivated and hardworking attitude.
- Ability to work with hand & power tools.
- Australian Resident Status
What you will get in return
- The position will be on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week with an attractive remuneration package.
- A company vehicle, phone and Ipad, will be provided for business use. We also provide Tool Insurance and Uniforms.
- An RDO every month.
- To work for a company that provides a positive work environment that is supportive and rewarding.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you think you are the right fit for our company, please click on the “Apply Now” button and submit your resume and references for consideration.